This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Could it be true..?

Yes, it’s true!!! Olivier Rousteing, creative director of Balmain, will be creating looks for the November fashion show along with a VS x Balmain collection that will be released online and in stores.

The luxury designer brand once did a collaboration with H&M in 2015, which caused chaos in many stores. “Anytime a high-end fashion designer decides to collab with a brand we can actually afford, insanity usually ensues,” states Nicole Briese from Brit + Co.

It will be interesting to see just how chaotic VS stores will get this November! The collection will be available on the 29th of November, twenty-four hours after the show airs. The VS Fashion Show will take place in Shanghai, China this year and streamed on CBS. Although there is not much information released yet, just hearing about this extremely sassy collection is enough to get us excited for the big event. Get your wallets ready, as items will most likely be selling out in a matter of seconds!

Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.