This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Are you looking for a date idea with your partner on Valentine’s Day? Visit 27 Club Coffee located in Cleveland, Ohio.  It is available for dine-in and take out which includes a menu of refreshing drinks and appetizing meals. From Monday to Thursday, it is open from 7 AM to 5 PM (kitchen closes at 3 PM) and from Friday to Sunday, it is open from 7 AM to 6 PM (kitchen closes at 4 PM).  To check more on the menu, click here.  

27 Club Coffee is owned by singer, Machine Gun Kelly who decided to open the restaurant in his hometown on August 26, 2020.  The name was inspired by many artists like Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain who have all died at the age of 27.  The venue shows to be artsy with the main colors being pink and black and seating arrangements where you can take aesthetic photos inside and even outside with your friends.  

Things I tried while being there: 

Pink Latte – $4.95 (12 oz) – The Pink Latte includes coffee mixed in with pink milk and sugar surrounding the rim of the glass.  I included caramel syrup with my drink as it was recommended by the waitress.  It tasted decent but there was nothing special to the drink.  

Hot Pink Smoothie – $8.95 – This was my favorite drink they served. The Hot Pink Smoothie includes apple juice and oat milk, mixed with strawberries, dragon fruit, bananas, and agave.  

Turkey Club Pre Roll – $9.95 – The Turkey Club Pre Roll includes turkey, bacon, mozzarella, boursin cheese along with ranch.  For the price, I will admit the serving is very minimal but it did taste delicious.  

Overall, I thought the restaurant had a great design and vibe to it so I would recommend it to anyone planning a visit.  For social media updates, here is their Instagram and Facebook.  

Chey C

Akron '24

Chey is in her junior year at Akron studying History along with having a minor in English. Activities she enjoys doing is traveling, shopping and hanging out with friends.