This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

This week HerCampus Akron has chosen to get a little personal with some on-campus organizations! I chose to interview H2O! I interviewed Hallee Bradac, who is on the Missional Community Leadership Core.

H2O is a church on campus all about connecting people to God, growing in relationship with one another in community and to love the world like Jesus did. Absolutely anyone can join this organization! Hallee chose to join this organization because they were invited to a Sunday service by a friend and found an inviting and loving community that encouraged them in my faith and life. Hallee’s favorite part of being a member of this organization is that they love H2O’s Wednesday night gathering time where they hang out, enjoying fellowship and growing our faith. To learn more about this organization, you can visit their website to find out what they are about and fill out a connection card to get plugged in. You can also check out their RooConnect, Instagram and Facebook pages to find out about all of their upcoming events!

Ashley Brickner is a student at the University of Akron studying Aerospace Systems Engineering. She enjoys sharing her creativity, enthusiasm, and positivity in just about any activity she can. It's her life long goal to leave her mark on the world just as much as she hopes to in the sky. [aerospace engineer reference]