This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

This week HerCampus Akron has chosen to get a little personal with some on-campus organizations! I have chosen to interview one of The University of Akron’s a cappella groups on campus, Rhythm & Roos! I interviewed the Musical Director, Taylor Mills. 

Rhythm & Roos is a co-ed a cappella group that is all about singing songs and having fun! Anyone who is enrolled full-time at Akron can join! Taylor said that she chose to be a part of this organization because she was able to watch how close the organization is and how much fun they had! Her favorite part of being in this organization is the everlasting friendships that she has made! To learn more about this organization you can find them on Instagram, Facebook, RooConnect or a tabling event on campus!

I am a sophomore Marketing Management student at The University of Akron. I enjoy studying math and writing articles while kicking back with some friends and coffee.