jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Starbucks Launched Their Holiday Cups: Be Ready to Get Festive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Play the Mariah Carey, let it snow, and cuddle into sweaters because the time has come: Starbucks has released all of their holiday cups for the upcoming Christmas season!

Sure, November 1st may seem a little early to start the Christmas celebrations, and the age old argument about skipping over Thanksgiving is still in play, but it’s time to make an exception. I don’t put up the decorations or break out the jolly music until after the turkey and stuffing have all settled; however, Starbucks is my one exception.

No matter the time of year or the upcoming holiday, I still need my Starbucks fix. I have zero shame picking up that Caramel Brulee Latte in early November because I want what I want. The cute cups are just the added bonus to the mid-afternoon treat!

With cups as cute as these, how could you not make the Pre-Thanksgiving Starbucks exception?

And the cuteness doesn’t end with the once-and-done cups. The reusable cups for purchase are just as adorable, and you get 10 cents off every Starbucks order when you use your own Customer Cup!

Want even more savings to put towards those holiday shopping lists? Consider these reusable Christmas cups! They are very similar to the typical, non-reusable cups for both iced and hot, but they are made of a stronger plastic. They are only $2 each, and you get a whole 50 cents off each drink when using them now through the start of January!

With so many different options for picture-perfect Christmas cups from Starbucks, how can anyone be a Scrooge?

Hi! :) I am a student at the University of Akron, Akron, OH, but originally from Sharpsville, PA. I am double majoring with English and Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education with Integrated Language Arts. I love sparkly things, my sisters, traveling, and having fun!
Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.