The Lalacoffee Cup
The Lalacoffee Cup
Her Campus Media
Life > Experiences

Starbucks Blonde Vanilla Latte: A Beautiful Blend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

While A Caramel Macchiato has been my go-to for some time now, I have been trying some new drinks at Starbucks lately. One of those drinks has been the hot Blonde Vanilla Latte.

toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp

I’ve always stirred my caramel macchiatos to get a creamy blend rather than the sharp, bitter taste of the espresso. So, the Blonde Vanilla Latte definitely reminds me of the creamier side of the macchiato and does not need any espresso toned down. Overall, this drink has become something that I would want to get more regularly.

In fact, Starbucks* suggests this at-home recipe:

1.) Pour a shot of espresso in a mug (Starbucks recommends their Blonde Espresso Roast by Nespresso)

2.) Froth some milk. Frothed milk is airier and bubblier.

3.) Stir in Starbucks’ Vanilla Syrup

4.) Pour in frothed milk.

5.) Add remaining foam to top.

*This recipe is extracted from the Coffee At Home section of the Starbucks website. Visit the hyperlink to find more recipes as well!

Emily is excited to be a part of the Akron chapter of Her Campus. She is majoring in English and minoring in Converged Media Studies. She is also working toward a Certificate in Professional Social Media. Emily enjoys drinking tea, decorating, and spending time with her family. Her favorite motto / quote to live by is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."