Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Engaged!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Breaking news: Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are engaged. Yes, that’s right. Joe Jonas is going to be King of the North! How exciting! Right? Her face starts burning up when he looks her in the eyes. Oh, the puns we can make about the happy couple. But seriously, this is exciting! A second Jonas Brother is going to be married! Plus the internet is going crazy over this.

The internet found out from their cute captions on instagram. Joe Jonas simply said “She said yes.” White Sophie said, “I said yes.”

Congratulations to the two celebrities. We all know the wedding is going to be fabulous and the guest list is going to be such a popculture dream, but I can’t help but still scream every time I hear or read about the engagement! There are so many emotions as a fan of both celebrities. Obviously we’re stoked because this couple is so perfect together. But our inner 13-year-old fangirls are heartbroken because one, it was not Demi that has a ring on her finger and two, it was not one of us either.

One thing is for sure, their wedding pictures are going to be beautiful! And in the future, they’ll have beautiful looking babies too.

Arden Palmquist is a Senior at The University of Akron majoring in Public Relations. She enjoys blogging and posting on her Instagram.