emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Gift Giving Guide For Feminists

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Stumped on what to get your feminist best friend? Well, lucky for you, we’ve compiled a list of ideas and prices for the perfect gift to bring a tear to your friend’s eyes.

We’ll start the first one with a classic iconic tree topper. Available in Beyonce, Hillary Clinton, Serena Williams. Some of the most well known feminist icons. Interested? Check it out here:

Next on our gift list for the your feminist friend who is a go getter. The book, The Working Woman’s Handbook by Phoebe Lovatt. This little booklet helps you create a custom-built career. Buy it here:

Want to support your female designers? Try this shirt out for your feminist bff. She’ll love it even more because women empower women. Buy here

Or maybe you’re looking for a little more intimate present for your bff, well no fear. Try these ‘Hold Up’ shorties inspired by Beyonce. 

Still haven’t found something you like yet? This one might top the cake of presents. Lipstick company Lipslut’s ‘F*ck Trump’ is the perfect present for any feminist. Want to see for yourself? Check it out here

Looking for last minute? This present can be made in under 5 minutes. This cute little print can be found here

Just for the heck of it, I’ll give you one more. Your feminist bff into pillows? This is the perfect accent pillow. It can be purchased here

No matter what you end up doing, I know your bff will love it because you took the time to find it. Happy holidays from everyone at Her Campus. Always remember, women empower women!

Arden Palmquist is a Senior at The University of Akron majoring in Public Relations. She enjoys blogging and posting on her Instagram.
Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.