This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

It’s that time of year again and at least I know my friends and I always struggle to come up with a group costume. Duos and going solo are fun and all, but trios are where it’s at. Of course, with an extra person comes extra difficulty in finding something that will work so for all those last minute costumers here are 10 halloween trio costumes to do!

Mary, Winifred, and Sarah Sanderson

Starting off strong we have the three witchy sister’s from Hocus Pocus. While their outfits may take slightly more time to procure than the others on this list, this easily recognizable trio is well worth the hassle. 

Hex girls

Another iconic trio, however this one comes with plenty of different looks. Whether you go as the original looks the trio sported in 1999 or you go for one of their more modern looks, you can never go wrong with dressing up as Dusk, Thorn, and Luna. 

The Schuyler Sisters

I mean, who wouldn’t want to dress up as the New York elite in the 1700’s? With each sister having a unique yet common color these three sisters are easy to throw together in a pinch. 

Howl, Sophie, and the Witch of the Waste

So I may be a bit biased for this one seeing as this is what my friends and I went as last year but none the less it’s a very fun trio to dress up as. Each character has a pretty distinct look to them that will be sure to stand out. 

Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather

Would any trio list be complete without these three iconic fairies from Sleeping Beauty? With their distinct yet simple looks, they make the perfect trio costume. 

Charlie’s Angels

Like many of the trios on this list, Charlie’s Angles have a simple and distinct look that makes each girl stand out yet be recognizable for this Halloween season. 

The Heathers

One of my personal favorite trios on this list, the Heather’s are a classic. Not only is it an easy costume to throw together but all three of the Heather’s have iconic one liners to be dropping all night long. 

Powerpuff Girls

Simple and instantly recognizable, the Powerpuff Girls are a simple and easy trio to pull off. With each girl sporting the exact same look in different colors, it is instantly known that you’re part of a trio and just what trio they’re looking at. 

The Strangers

A bit of an odd one but the trio of murderers is a fun and slightly darker choice for a trio costume. Since each of the murderers wears a distinct yet easy to find mask they’re an easy yet recognizable costume. 

Harry, Hermione, and Ron

What trio list would be complete without the golden trio from Harry Potter? I can’t think of a single store that doesn’t sell Hogwarts robes and uniforms so this is another nice, quick, and easy trio costume to throw together.

Halle is a First Year at the University of Akron. Her major is AYA Integrated Sciences and she plans on being a high school science teacher. She loves costume design and her pets, which include her cat, dog, and mice. Halle loves watching anime and writing in her free time.