Trader Joe’s Items You Can’t Miss This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

(Image via www.flickr.com)

Fall weather has finally arrived, and with its arrival comes our favorite Trader Joe’s seasonal items! The California-based grocery store has swept the nation with its use of its own products and its approach to customer service, making each Trader Joe’s your neighborhood grocery store. One great but frustrating part of the Trader Joe’s model is their seasonal items. Great because of the wide array of new and interesting products that fill the shelves. Frustrating because of their limited run and the inevitable despair of being told that the Jingle Jangle that you love so much will no longer be available until next year. In order to avoid potential disappointment and to make sure you are getting the best Trader Joe’s experience possible, here are some fall seasonal items you need to get before it’s too late!

(photo by Claudia Belfiore)

Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix

If you love breakfast foods and pumpkin, then you have to try this mix. Pumpkin waffles or pancakes paired with a nice cup of Trader Joe’s hot chocolate will make any gloomy fall morning seem nice and cozy.

(photo by Claudia Belfiore)

Candy Corn Popcorn

Halloween is right around the corner and everyone is getting excited about their favorite snacks. This product combines two classic fall treats to makes a fun and tasty snack. This item is perfect for Halloween parties or scary movie nights with friends.

Pumpkin Tortilla Chips

This may sound like an odd combination, but don’t pass them over. These are perfect for those who want some flavor to their dipping chips this season. With the right amount of salt and a nice hint of pumpkin, they will fit right in with your fall spread whether you are having a get-together or you are settling down for a cozy night of self-care.

(photo by Claudia Belfiore)

Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce

Give your pasta a fall twist with this new sauce. With the tasty flavors of pumpkin and butternut squash, you can impress any table with this unique and timely product.

Pumpkin Caramel Danish Kringle

No Trader Joe’s best product list would be complete without mention of their amazing Kringle. This sweet treat is the perfect way to start or end your day and will warm you up as the weather gets cooler. A fan favorite, this product will be flying off the shelves so make sure to get yours while you can.

(Image via commons.wikimedia.org)

These items and many more should now be available at your neighborhood Trader Joe’s, so make sure you stop by to pick up your favorite fall treats.

Claudia Belfiore

Agnes Scott '22

Claudia Belfiore is currently a freshman at Agnes Scott who is intending on majoring in English. She has lived in multiple different states including Michigan, Colorado, Arizona, California, and most recently Georgia. She is an avid reader, coffee drinker and enjoys traveling more than anything.