This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

When Harry Styles released “Adore You” as a single, I immediately fell in love with it. The song came out at a perfect time, as it was finals week and I just played the song on repeat as I studied and wrote my final papers. This song helped me study and focus by keeping my spirits high. After hearing it and “Watermelon Sugar”, I just knew that Harry was about to drop one of the best albums I had ever heard … and I was far from wrong. If you haven’t listened to this album yet, you’re missing out! The “Fine Line” album is full of bops, but here are my top five favorite songs on it:

Golden

This song stole the “Adore You’s” spot as my #1 song the first time I heard it. It’s such as feel-good song that makes me feel like I am on a cloud.

Adore You

Although this song was dethroned as my favorite when I heard “Golden” for the first time, I still love it!

Watermelon Sugar

Lights Up 

Falling 

Honorable Mention: To Be So Lonely

Although it didn’t place on my top 5, “To Be So Lonely” is another great song I didn’t want to leave off of my list.

Do you agree with my top 5? Even if you don’t, the album is full of a ton of other great songs that are just as worthy of appreciation! 

Brianna Walton

Agnes Scott '21

Brianna graduated from Agnes Scott College in 2021 with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Business Management. She has a passion for social justice issues, self-care, and self-expression via writing. Her favorite things to do are listen to music, draw, talk to friends, and take long walks in nature. She is currently working as a digital marketer and freelance social media manager.