Her Campus Agnes Scott College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

Dear Agnes Scott Collegiettes,

Welcome to or back to Agnes Scott College! We are so grateful to have you utilize this page to discover a new source for your college content. We want to give a voice to your interests and issues that pertain to Agnes Scott Scotties. These topics range from style, education, day-to-day life, relationships, you name it. We just want to offer an up-and-coming, creative outlet to meet new people and for Agnes students to be a part of. Use Her Campus Agnes Scott to help you in campus life and mastering the Decatur-Atlanta area. There are so many opportunities to be taken advantage of!

Her Campus Agnes Scott provides further experience and opportunities for those interested in journalism, media, and publicity on campus with articles that correlate directly to a Scottie’s daily life. We want to write about the things you care about and want to know more about. Whether you need help, instructions, a creative outlet, or someone to help you express your voice, we are here for you. There are already some really exciting things for the magazine. Her Campus Agnes Scott is always looking to adding members and ideas to our team. There is always availability for as many people as possible to get involved in any way the would like through contributing writing, photos, concepts, or publicity ideas.

Please do not hesitate to contact gracespurgin@hercampus.com if you have any interest and/or questions about joining the team to be an integral part in Her Campus Agnes Scott! Don’t forget to keep up with Her Campus through your social media:

•      Facebook: @hercampusagnesscott
  •      Twitter: @HCagnesscott

Try something new and join or contribute to Her Campus today!

HCXO, 

Grace

Grace Spurgin

Agnes Scott

Grace Spurgin is a freshman at Agnes Scott College in the great Decatur-Atlanta area, but born and raised in sunny Tampa, Florida. She is double majoring in International Relations and Political Science in hopes of one day studying International law. She is an active member in Colonnade Club, which deals with alumnae events and relations, and Programming Board for all school event planning. She is the founder of the Agnes Scott chapter for Her Campus. She loves to travel and try any new things; for example, she is a certified deep sea diver!