alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Pick Up Lines Guaranteed to Make You Laugh (or Cringe)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

Halloween is coming up fast and everyone is trying to scramble to figure out what parties they’re going to go to, what costume they’re going to wear, and who they’re going with. Once you have all this figured out: costume done, friends picked, and parties planned–how are you going to talk to that special someone at the party? I will now share with you Halloween pick up lines that will get you any Halloween bae.

*Warning*: If the person you use these on doesn’t appreciate it, retreat immediately–they are not worthy of your awesomeness.

1. I can’t find a costume for Halloween, so can I just go as your significant other?

This one is obviously amazing because you don’t have to find a costume.

2. You’re the most boo-tiful ghost I’ve seen all night!

*only can be used if you say the “boo” in “boo-tiful” in a ghost voice*

3. That’s a nice witch costume, but you won’t be needing the broom anymore because you’ve already swept me off my feet.

4. Are you dressed up as Beyonce? Cause you look “Boo-ti-licious”     

If you compare someone to Beyonce and they don’t fall for you, there is something seriously wrong with them.

5. I want to ask you out, but I’ve got butterflies in my stomach. And worms. And maggots…

This one has got to be played well, and I can’t promise it will work for everyone. It needs a special someone (;

6. I was going to go as a polar bear but I figured [Insert Your Costume] could break the ice, too.

A classic with a Halloween twist.

7. I hear this house is haunted… we better stick together.

Warning: If you are actually in a haunted house and you don’t want that special someone to hear you screaming your lungs out when you get scared, I would not recommend this one.

8. I don’t know what the trick is, but you certainly are a treat.

9. I know what you should be for Halloween. Mine.

Bold and to the point.

10. You should dress up as a baker for Halloween with that set of buns.

11. It’s a good thing we’re not in a horror movie. The cute ones always die first.

It is only appropriate that I end with my personal favorite.

(And yes, I do plan to use this one on Halloween.) 

Thumnail image credit

Elizabeth Wolfe

Agnes Scott '18

Elizabeth is the Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Agnes Scott. As a Junior at Agnes Scott, she is majoring in English-Literature and Political Science with a focus on human rights. Currently, she is an intern for Atlanta's premier alt-weekly magazine Creative Loafing.