This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

Watching TV shows is a great way to pass the time while social distancing. I hope that you’ll enjoy these shows as much as I do!

Gilmore Girls

This is one of my favorite shows. It’s about the lives of a mother, Lorelai Gilmore, and her daughter, Rory. There are 7 seasons and a revival season that came out a few years ago. If you’re interested in watching this show, it’s available on Netflix.

Once Upon a Time

This show tells the story of Emma Swan, whose son, Henry, who she gave up 10 years ago, shows up on her doorstep. Henry is convinced that everyone in his hometown of Storybrooke is actually a fairy tale character and Emma is the only one who can break the curse that they’re under. If you’re interested in watching this show, there are 7 seasons, and they’re all available on Netflix. 

Parks & Recreation

This show is a comedy that depicts the daily lives of the Parks and Rec department in Pawnee, Indiana. If you like the Office, then I think you’ll love this show as well! If you want to watch it, all 7 seasons are available on Netflix.

The Good Place

This sitcom tells the story of Eleanor Shellstrop, who after dying, finds herself in the Good Place. While there, she becomes friends with Chidi Anagonye, Tahani Al-Jamil, and Jason Mendoza. If you’re interested in watching, all 4 seasons of this show are available on Netflix.

Any Disney TV show

If you want to relive your childhood, you could always watch one of the Disney tv shows on Disney Plus. A couple of my favorites from my childhood are Kim Possible and Phineas and Ferb.

I hope that at least one of the shows on this list interests you! They’re all great shows, and a fun way to take a study break during finals season. 

Jessica Rao

Agnes Scott '23

Jessica is a freshman at Agnes Scott College. She currently plans on majoring in psychology. She loves volunteering, writing, and photography.