This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

If you haven’t heard about the KonMari method, then you’re still stuck in 2018. Netflix’s show “Tidying Up with Marie Kondo” has taken over the internet and our closets. The show is about Marie Kondo, an organizing consultant, who basically goes around visiting clients who need to declutter their living space. Her clients are able to conquer their closets by adapting the “sparking joy” methodology, which means to toss anything that does not “spark joy” and only keep the items that create a warm feeling when you hold them.

I’m going to be honest. At first, I wanted to write an article about me trying the KonMari method. However, I just couldn’t even find the motivation to tidy up, especially because she believes in folding clothes as opposed to hanging them (only if necessary). I hate folding and that is one thing that does not spark joy for me; therefore, I tossed that idea out and stuck to my hanging and only folding the essential items. So, here are five memes that you may find funny and/or relatable as you look for the motivation to tidy up.

(via Twitter – @babadookspinoza)

(via Twitter – @rjhours)

(via Twitter – @jdgmntlgay)

(via Twitter – @ginge-herr)

(via Twitter – @songoflovejulia)

Syedha Noreenia

Agnes Scott '19

(she/her/hers) is a senior Political Science major and a Business Management minor. Originally born in Brooklyn, New York, Syedha has been raised in Atlanta and proudly calls both cities home along with her parents' motherland of Pakistan. Through her degree, she believes in empowerment/representation and fighting for social justice through analyzing organizational behavior. She enjoys coming up with Instagram captions, infiltrating the system, and spending money that she doesn't have on food.