dazzle jam nappy ?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
dazzle jam nappy ?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Nappy
Style

4 Ways to Unleash Your Inner Wild Child

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

When you think of animal print, leopard is the first thing that comes to your mind. This fall we’re not holding anything back and going full-on with bold animal prints by rocking lesser-known prints such as tiger, snakeskin, and reptile, just to name a few. There were days when every luxury brand had rare animal prints for handbags, so it’s interesting to see it’s revival and how everyone styles it. 

Animal print is bold and vibrant on its own, so it can be overwhelming and it’s easy to go overboard, so I have a few tips on how to gradually add them into your wardrobe. 

Photo by Vonecia Carswell on Unsplash

Accessories

Adding a pop of color to your outfits is always fun. Wearing a solid color and adding a leopard printed belt will give any outfit a classy look with the least amount of effort. A handbag will give you the same look as well or even your favorite pair of earrings. 

Skirts or Blouses

A snakeskin printed skirt or blouse will give your look an edgy and fierce vibe. Pair this with a nice pair of leather boots for a fresh off the runway look. Prints paired with leather always take a look up a few notches. 

Shoes

Shoes are a woman’s best friend so they’re the easiest thing to transform your look from drab to fab. A pair of thigh highs will give your look a sexy vibe while a low heel pair of boots will give you a fun casual vibe. Treating snakeskin-like a neutral will really give any wardrobe a fresh look. 

Dresses

A conservative leopard print dress can definitely ease you into the trend.  A fun and flirty dress is perfect for your daytime look. Add some heels for a nighttime look for your girl’s night out. An off the shoulder loose fitting dress will keep your look innocent. 

Animal prints are here to stay this fall so have some fun with it. They’re neutral and timeless so you can wear them with almost anything while adding an edge to wardrobe. Embrace the animal prints this fall. 

Racquel is a graduate student at Agnes Scott College, majoring in Writing and Digital Communications. She holds a B.A. in Mass Media Arts from Clark Atlanta University. In her free time, you can catch her blogging about all things fashion and beauty related.