ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Wine + Festivals = Good Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Are you a wine lover?? Me too!! There are so many different types of wine that if you’re reading this and saying you don’t like wine, guess what? You just haven’t tried the right wine. But I get it, wine is hard to understand and when you’re in the store, unfortunately you can’t taste all the wines (I wish). But there are places you CAN taste wine all day and those are wine festivals!!! So here is a list of some great wine festivals for you to hit this summer!!

Wine and Chocolate Festival

May 5th and 6th

This festival take your two favorite things and combines them! Wine and chocolate, what could be better??? (The only acceptable answer is not having to pay for college…but even then…) This festival is low key and relaxed so don’t worry about not knowing enough about wine to go! You’ll see me there if you do!

North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival

June 23rd

Super into local flavor?? Well there are going to be over 100 wines from Long Island at this festival! There will be food and music playing, just a good time waiting to happen. Celebrate the start of summer with some wine and bring your mom along!

Summer Rosé and Bubbly Fest

July 28th

Celebrate summer with America’s two favorite types of wine!! Wear pink and dance your time away while trying wines and snacks all day!! It’s on a beautiful vineyard so you’ll get some great Insta-worthy pics! Always a plus!

Hudson Valley Wine Tasting Passport

Ongoing until August 31st

If none of the above fit into your schedule try this one!! Pick any day or weekend and get a group to travel around to the vineyards of Hudson Valley. There are some good wines and some AMAZING views, I just did it a couple weekends ago!

There are so many smaller ones happening but this list will get you started! If you’re looking for some more, just type wine festivals into eventbrite and go from there! Bring some friends and swirl some wine around in a glass! Sometimes these events will have other alcoholic drinks too! So go wine away the day!! Cheers friends!!

I am currently studying at Adelphi University. I am an International Studies major and a senior. My passions are traveling, languages, reading and wine, so drink up while you're reading my articles (21 and over of course).