This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Am I the only one who’s tired of the summer heat?  Just the feeling of the blazing sun in my face makes me want to hide under my blanket and hibernate.

(Accurate picture of me)

Summer is too hot and sweaty my clothes stick to my skin and there is an increased risk of dehydration. I for one, refuse to indulge in that. Many get a kick out of it. Sure, it has its good moments but I’m just tired of it already.

When school officially started,  the temperatures were still in the 90’s. I was sweaty going to classes, work and to just see my friends. This is not school weather, on a day like this I should be inside with the AC on or hanging by the pool.

Right after the horrendous summer, autumn comes which just so happens to be my favorite season!

Being outside during the Fall season makes me happy. I can sit on the bench outdoors without worrying about getting sunburnt and I can just enjoy the view of the multicolored leaves. During this time, walking down the street and enjoying the view with a nice cup of warm tea is one of my favorite things to do.

Personally, Fall is one of the most fashionable season. It’s the season of BOOTS! Probably my favorite type of shoes to wear. You can wear booties, riding boots, over-the-knee boots, the possibilities are endless! Even in the summertime, I count down the days to snuggle up in a giant sweater and scarves.

Every season seemed to have their designated flavors. For fall, it is pumpkin, apple cider, ginger, cinnamon. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. I could literally drink apple cider all day!

I can’t wait for Fall to officially begin. Just everything about it makes me excited about the clothes, food, and activities.

Hello! My name is Shanisha! I am a Junior Nursing Major and part of the Levermore Global Scholars Program at Adelphi University. On campus, you will most likely find me in the Underground Cafe with my friends or at the Alice Brown Early Learning Center. These are my two favorite spots! I hope you are able to relate to the articles I write! Enjoy your day!! :)