Wellness > Sex + Relationships

What Your Girlfriend Really Wants This Valentine’s Day: Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Struggling to find a fun, chic Valentine’s Day gift for your girlfriend? Ditch the usual chocolates and flowers and look no further than this fabulous gift guide!

Louis Vuitton: Mini Pochette Accessories

Louis Vuitton. A classy, timeless Valentine’s Day gift indeed. The Mini Pochette Accessories comes in three different canvas prints to choose from and is capable of holding the daily essentials from cash to her favorite lipstick. Shop here.

Catbird: Mother of Pearl Love Token

A heart-shaped token, beautifully carved out of Mother of Pearl. Glistening in the sunlight, this ethically-sourced piece of jewelry is sure to win her heart. You can simply slip this token on a necklace or a bracelet chain. Shop here.

UGGS

Spread the love with a pair of red UGGS! UGGS will keep her feet warm and looking stylish all Winter long. The bow on the back of the Mini Bailey Bow II Boot adds the cutest touch! Shop here.

Sugarfina 

A gift made to share. Sugarfina is the fanciest candy in town, (who would pass up champagne and rosé gummy bears?!) so you do not want to miss out on the variety of chocolates and gummies this candy shop has to offer this Valentine’s Day. Shop here.

Fracture

Turn a beloved photo of you two into a glass print with Fracture. Simple, sentimental, and affordable, this gift is sure to put a smile on her face. Different print sizes are available. Shop here.

Venus Et Fleur

Instead of purchasing roses that will wilt by the weekend, Venus Et Fleur roses are guaranteed to last a year. Choose from a variety of different colors, sizes, and display boxes that will tickle her fancy. Shop here.

LUSH Wrapped Gifts

From Peach to Eggplant Bath Bombs, LUSH definitely brought their A-game to Valentine’s Day this year. What a perfect way for her to unwind over the weekend with a luxurious bubble bath. Shop here.

Unicorn Mug

“Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle” is a mantra we should all live by. This adorable unicorn mug will be the perfect addition to her cabinet. Shop here.

Now that you have a few ideas in mind, you can get a head start on your Valentine’s Day shopping. Expect plenty of hugs and kisses from your S.O. after gifting her these fabulous, fun, and chic gifts!

Hi! My name is Kerri Hayman and I am an undergraduate student at Adelphi University. My passion for writing lies within the lines of my poetry. I truly believe that when spoken word fails, written word speaks. Writing has allowed me to open a creative door for others to venture through and to relate on a personal level. Through struggles and triumphs, writing has become an artistic outlet for me to express my creative self!