Style > Beauty

Want to Get Free Stuff Like Influencers? Here’s How!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

I’ve been getting a lot of messages lately from girls asking me how I get makeup and beauty products for free. Thanks to Influenster, I get TONS of cool products and all I have to do is fill out a survey to see if I qualify for that VoxBox—the box with the free items— and if you’re entered in the campaign, you’ll receive your items in the mail. After testing your items, you then just have to leave an honest review!

Through Influenster, you also have the opportunity to win more VoxBoxes from the same company! All you have to do is complete a brand badge, which is only available to people who have received that VoxBox and has a list of steps to follow—these steps can be as simple as posting about your VoxBox on social media or following/liking pages— in order to be in the running for a Mega VoxBox, which is another box of items complementary of the company that the badge corresponds to.

I’ve been receiving VoxBoxes from Influenster for a little under a year now and the VoxBoxes I’ve received so far include:

• the St. Ives Turn Up The Glow VoxBox which included full-sized items, the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick and the St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry, and Chia Seed Oil Body wash— both smelled incredible!!

• the New Beauty at Target VoxBox which included two Olay Regenerist Whip Facial Moisturizer samples, a 1.4 oz Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner, a Gillette Venus Platinum Razor, and a 0.85 oz Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste

• the boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer VoxBox which included a full-sized boscia Cactus Water Hydrating Cream

• the bareMinerals Blemish Rescue VoxBox which included the bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Anti-Redness Mattifying Primer, the bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation, and the bareMinerals Seamless Buffing Brush with Antibacterial Charcoal

• the Showstopper VoxBox which included seven Clarins Double Serum samples for a seven day usage, a Copper + Crane Spa Bar— also smells like heaven. It also came with a Lime Crime Bushy Brow Strong Hold Gel, a Lime Crime Bushy Brow precision pen, a VDL Lumilayer Primer, and a VDL Lumilayer Primer Fresh (VDL primers not pictured).

They also enter members of their community into VirtualVox campaigns where you get to try online services for free!

If all of this sounds good to you, head over to your app store, download the Influenster app and start your fun journey with amazing and free beauty products today! Or you can go to https://www.influenster.com and register there! Don’t forget to link all of your social media for a better impact score!

Thanks for reading, lovelies!

xoxo,

Alliah ♡

Hi, I'm Alliah! I'm currently Senior Social Work major at Adelphi University. 9/10 times you'll catch me with a good book and some coffee or tea, watching Netflix, or on Pinterest planning out the rest of my life.