This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

We all know of stores that are overpriced but have clothes that we love. Although it seems that these stores are the best, they aren’t! There are many other stores that have fair prices AND cute clothes.

1.     Kohl’s

Kohl’s has so many cute clothing brands to choose from, for any style! Plus, they many other departments, such as home and accessories!

2.     Marshalls

Marshalls sells name brand items on discount, what could be better than that? This store can be very hit or miss, but when it’s a hit, it’s great!

3.     Jcpenny

Jcpenny has good quality clothes and fair prices. They almost always have a sale, and offer great deals!

4.     T.J. Maxx

Much like Marshall’s, T.J. Maxx offers name brand items of all kinds, clothes, accessories, home goods, toys, and even food, for discounted more affordable prices.

These stores are prefect for shopping on a budget, and as college students, any opportunity to shop where there are lower prices, is a great one! 

Melissa is a journalism student at Adelphi University, and hopes to one day write for magazines and/various media types.