Stephanos Yerolemou ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Q: What year and major are you?

A: I’m currently a senior majoring in Marketing.

Q: What activities do you participate in?

A: I don’t participate in any activities on campus because I recently transferred to Adelphi, so I’m still getting settled in. Off-campus, however, I love working with kids. I also enjoy writing, and anything that allows me to express my creative side.

Q: Do you have any hobbies?

A: I played soccer on a club team for 9 years, but I still play recreationally. I love travelling and seeing new places. I’m from Cyprus, so I go there every summer.

Q: Favorite food?

A: Definitely pastitsio. It’s a Greek dish that consists of layered pasta, ground meat, cream, and cheese.

Q: Goals/Aspirations?

A: My goal would have to be to have a well-paying job that I love and truly enjoy.

Q: Role Model?

A: My role model is definitely my older brother. He knows what he wants and achieves it with such ambition, perseverance, and drive that is nothing less than admirable.

Q: Favorite place at Adelphi?

A: It would have to be between the UC and HHE. The UC because I feel like something exciting is always going on in there. And HHE because I’m a business major, so I have to love it since I basically live in there!

Q: Idea of a perfect date?

A: Dinner at a nice restaurant, and maybe something adventurous. I love being physically active, so a girl who enjoys a challenge is always a plus.

Hi I'm Liz!! I'm currently a sophomore at Adelphi University and I study communications. I strive to become a journalist or a news reporter someday. Besides being a contributor for HerCampus and studying communications, I have a passion for martial arts and criminal justice. I also love babysitting so I obviously love kids and something I may also do is become a teacher. One fun fact about me is that  I have been studying Ju Jitsu for the past 12 or 13 years and I am currently a second degree brown belt.