Stargazing: A look into Jennifer Lawrence’s Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Who doesn’t love Jennifer Lawrence?  Every girl wants to be her.  If not, you are crazy. She has a great personality and fashion sense.  During The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 1, Lawrence proved exactly why she is “The Girl on Fire”

Lawrence at  the LA premiere of Mockingjay-Part 1 wore a Fall 2014 Christian Dior Couture Gown.  Pulling off this gorgeous gown proves why she was chosen as the face of Dior.  Lawrence rocked the dress with Vita Fede and Anita Ko jewelery.

To the world premiere of her movie in London, Lawrence again wore a Dior Dress. She accessorized her Dior Gown with Manolo Blahnik Sandals.

For the after party, Lawrence pulled out all the stops with a custom made Mugler Gown.

During the Mockingjay-Part 1 Press tour, she made a few stops along the way. For quick cameo on Saturday Night Live she wore a Mugler Resort 2015 Classic Cady Strapless Jumpsuit. 

Arriving to the David Letterman Show, she once again showed why she is becoming a fashion icon. She wore an Antonio Berardi Dress with Manolo Blahnik Chaos Chain Sandals. Very Va Va Voom!  Also so simple and classy. 

I don’t about you, but I am excited to see what is to come for Jennifer Lawrence especially with her style.