This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

In the short time that I have been a part of Adelphi University’s Her Campus chapter, I have met the most wonderful people. They have been such an integral part in the development of Her Campus at Adelphi, and I owe them so much. It is with an overwhelming amount of happiness that I recognize the Spring 2020 graduates from our chapter:  

Micaela Baker

Position: Public Relations 

Major: Nursing  Post-Grad

Plans: Micaela would like to become an Operating Room nurse

Gabriela Bernabe

Position: Vice President 

Major: Psychology

Post-Grad Plans: Gabriela would like to attend a Mental Health Counseling graduate program

Sofia Fazal

Major: Communications with a concentration in Media Studies 

Post-Grad Plans: Sofia would like to be a Public Relations Manager in the future

Amanda Florenco

Major: Psychology with a Family & Child Studies minor

Post-Grad Plans: Amanda wants to pursue a Master’s degree in School Psychology

Kerri Hayman

Position: Editor-in-Chief 

Major: Communications with a concentration in Media Studies and an English minor

Post-Grad Plans: Kerri would like to get her Master’s degree in Library and Information Science and become a Children’s Librarian

Woman In Black Long Sleeve Dress Standing On Brown Concrete
Stanley Morales / Pexels

Alliah Irtan

Position: Event Coordinator & Treasurer 

Major: Social Work

Post-Grad Plans: Alliah is planning on attending Adelphi’s Master’s program for Social Work to attain a specialized degree in Infant Mental Health and obtain her LCSW

Sheldon Kallicharan

Major: Social Work

Post-Grad Plans: Sheldon is planning to attend graduate school at Adelphi University 

Danielle Kash

Major: Business Management with HR specialization

Post-Grad Plans: Danielle will be attending NYU for her Master’s in Event Management

Julia Rietbroek

Major: Business

Post-Grad Plans: Julia will attend Adelphi’s graduate program for a Master’s degree in Business Administration

Valencia Saint-Louis

Position: President 

Post-Grad Plans: Valencia would like to find a PR or content creation position with companies that are in the wellness or personal development industries

All of these wonderful graduates have enhanced Adelphi’s Her Campus chapter and will always be recognized for the path they have paved for the future of the club. They are the reason that we are – and always will be – a family. 

Congrats, graduates!

Victoria Alonso is a Senior at Adelphi University, majoring in Psychology. She is currently the president of Adelphi's Her Campus chapter and loves creating a welcoming space for all students. She is also passionate about exploring herself through the arts and learning and more about the world through experience and travel.