This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.
This year, SAB transformed the Ballroom into a creepy carnival, complete with clowns and a man walking in stilts. This American Horror Story-esque theme brought plenty of students and sororities there with different kind of group or solo costumes. With everything from Disney characters to Greek goddesses, the students danced to different remixes of popular songs. SAB even had a hired stilt walker/unicycle rider to add to the mood and had a photo booth with a creepy clown. The dance even had the perfect college finger foods: pizza bagels, egg rolls, and wings. There were plenty of snacks, candy, and even glow sticks to go around and overall, it was a fun time for everyone!

Freshman acting major at Adelphi University :)
Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Natalie is a sophomore at Adelphi University where she studies Acting and English passionately. In between her studies, she enjoys jam-packing her schedule through writing for contentBase.co, holding a chair position on the Student Activities Board and shining on the stage in school productions. She loves cats, coffee, fashion and music almost as much as she does writing. Her goal as a journalist is to inspire as many ambitious, young people, like herself, to make the most of their lives as possible.