Presenting WallPops!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Organization is key for every collegiette. Between schoolwork, classes, jobs, and socializing, mapping out your schedule is a necessity. What better way to do that than with WallPop’s Dry Erase Organization Kit?

This organization kit is great because it’s both adorable and practical. It’s repositional, reusable, and non-residual. What makes it better than a planner is that it’s right there every time you walk in your room. It’ll go great with the rest of your wall decals, but it’s also probably the most useful one out of them all! The Dry Erase Organization Kit includes four pieces:

1)    Monthly Calendar

This dry erase calendar is perfect for marking dates on a larger scale. The days of the week are listed at top. It’s a blank calendar so you can fill out the dates for every month. There’s enough blank space in each box for writing your most important reminders—whether it’s a doctor’s appointment, party, or big exam. You can see your whole month laid out right in front of you.

2)    Weekly Planner

The dry erase weekly planner is great for writing down your everyday tasks. It has a large box for each day of the week and an extra one for notes. This is great for marking homework, dates, or meeting times.

3)    Message Board

This dry erase message board can really be used for whatever you’d like! You can use it to display a consistent schedule like your classes or work schedule. You can use it for brief reminders. You can even leave it for your friends to write fun messages!

4)    Cork board

The cork board is awesome because it’s a perfect material and stays on dorm room walls easily. You can tack on your favorite quotes, memorabilia like ticket stubs and pictures of friends and family. While organization helps you stay on task, motivation from the quotes and people you love can give you that extra boost.

I tried the Organization Kit out for myself and so far, I’m loving how much easier it’s making my life! Check out all the great decals WallPops has to offer here!

Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Natalie is a sophomore at Adelphi University where she studies Acting and English passionately. In between her studies, she enjoys jam-packing her schedule through writing for contentBase.co, holding a chair position on the Student Activities Board and shining on the stage in school productions. She loves cats, coffee, fashion and music almost as much as she does writing. Her goal as a journalist is to inspire as many ambitious, young people, like herself, to make the most of their lives as possible.