This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Beauty sleep is something every woman needs. Time to finally relax after a long day of classes or work. The best part of the day is when you finally get to unwind. An essential part to everyone’s night should be taking care of your skin. Using certain products can help your skin rejuvenate over night from all the wear it gets during the day. These are the steps you should include in your skin care:

1.     Remove your make up

2.     Face Wash

3.     Tonner

4.     Exfoliator (2 times a week)

5.     Hydrating serum

6.     Moisturizer

Doing this every night can be the key to healthy skin.  Another important aspect of your night time routine could be a pillow mist. Bath and Body works has a great variety of stress relief pillow mists. It’s a great way to fall asleep quickly and to insure you get a good nights sleep. With finals right around the corner sleep is extremely important in order to get the best grades possible. 

I am a student at Adelphi University pursing a degree in communications. I love all things beauty and lifestyle related! I have danced and acted my entire life and have a passion for stage and film.