Kenny Murray ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Q: What do you study here at Adelphi?

A: I’m a dance major and a business minor. I’ve always wanted to dance professionally and to open up my own studio.

Q: Do you love Adelphi?

A: I love it! I’m always telling my mom that I can’t believe I’m a senior. Adelphi has been a huge part of my life. It’s been the best four years. 

Q: What positions and activities do you take part in?

A: I am a founding father of the Delta Chi Fraternity. I am the vice president this year and I have a lot of responsiblities. I am also a dancer at the Amy Marshall Dance Academy. 

Q: What’s your favorite part of campus?

A: My favorite part of campus is the Performing Arts Center because I love the studio. I also love the University Center because it’s a great place to hang out with friends and a great place to eat.

Q: What’s your favorite quote?

A: “Don’t you think its time to be adventurous while we’re still young?” and another quote I love is the one my best friend and I tell each other “I love you to infinity and beyond.”

*Kenny was such a pleasure to interview. I wish him the best of luck! I know he will do great in the future and I hope to see him dancing in many Broadway performances one day!

Hi I'm Liz!! I'm currently a sophomore at Adelphi University and I study communications. I strive to become a journalist or a news reporter someday. Besides being a contributor for HerCampus and studying communications, I have a passion for martial arts and criminal justice. I also love babysitting so I obviously love kids and something I may also do is become a teacher. One fun fact about me is that  I have been studying Ju Jitsu for the past 12 or 13 years and I am currently a second degree brown belt.