yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

How to Look Cute and be Warm This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

During the cold winter months it can be hard to not just walk around in sweats all day everyday! Here are a few pieces that are super cute AND help you stay warm. 

1. Oversized Sweaters

Oversized sweaters are in style and super cozy. You can pair them with almost anything yout want, from leggings to jeans. Plus, wearing them with leggings feels the same as wearing sweats but it looks a lot cuter! 

2. Cropped Sweaters

Cropped sweaters are good for wearing high waisted jeans with, or high waisted shorts/skirts. They’re also helpful if you feel an oversized sweater is too big for your frame. 

3. Infinity Scarfs

These scarfs can come in any print, color, and size. Knit infinity scars are super cozy and a perfect accesory to any winter outift. 

4. Fleece Lined Leggings 

These leggings are super warm and comfy. Also, you never run into a common legging problem because they’re so thick that they’re never see-through. 

5. Peacoat 

Peacoats are sophisticated and warm. They vary in color and length, and can be paired with almost anything! 

Melissa is a journalism student at Adelphi University, and hopes to one day write for magazines and/various media types.