This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

December is officially here, which only means one thing: the holidays are only a few weeks away. Even though, we’ve all probably heard it as we walk down the aisles of our grocery stores, there’s something about holiday music that makes us sing along and remind us of our childhood. Whether it’s a great feeling or not, holiday music is unavoidable and if you can’t beat them, why not join them? A great way to get pumped up for the holidays is by having a playlist that remind us of the sweet warm cookies on Christmas morning. Here are a few songs to put into your holiday playlist.

1. “All I want for Christmas is you”- Mariah Carey version of course! Who else can hit those beautiful high notes?

2. “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” – Remind you of someone?

3. “Last Christmas”- Taylor Swift Version of course!

4. “Rudolph Red Nose Reindeer”

5. “When Christmas Comes to Town” – The Polar Express

6. “White Christmas”

7. “Santa Claus is coming to Town”

8. “Jingle Bell Rock”

9. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”

10. “Frosty the Snowman”

Whether you’re hosting the holidays at your house or are visting others, be sure to share your holiday playlist to get everyone excited for the holidays. These songs will not only put you into the holiday spirit but it will also spark those old christmas memories. Happy Holidays!

I am currently working for Chernoff Diamond, a financial consulting firm. I have a passion for writing and going to the gym. My main mission is to utilize my writing and journalism skills to help advocate for the underprivileged. With determination and hard work, I am motivated to travel around the world and learn about people's stories in hope to become more knowledgeable about the world.