This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

It’s the best time of the year! Holiday time! We cannot wait to celebrate them with family and friends and get out of the classroom and into our warm homes. Here are some cute and affordable ways to express your holiday spirit!

Chill Sequin Graphic Sweatshirt

You can wear them with sweatpants or a cute skirt. Wear it to holiday parties and use it as a reminder for you or your friends to just take a moment and chill.

Metallic Faux Leather Circle Crossbody

If you want to add just a small treat of jolly into your outfit then this is the handbag for you. A peppermint roll crossbody is a small way to show christmas spirit if you’re one of those subtle kinds of people.

Geo Print Chenille Sweater

Just because you don’t celebrate Christmas or just aren’t a Christmas person, than this chenille sweater is right for you. It’s holiday themed since it’s similar to snowflakes and its smooth texture will keep you nice warm and safe from the freezing weather no matter where you are.

Christmas Tree Mini Dress

Step up your ugly sweater game by wearing an ugly dress instead. This dress has its own tinsel and ornaments, all you need to add is a star headband and you can be the new Rockefeller Christmas tree.

Although these were just some of the simple ways that you can get Christmas spirit on, don’t forget to spend it with the people that matter in your life by celebrating this holiday season with the people that matter and that have been there for you, rooting you on this past semester and going into your next semester.

Hi, I'm Kait. I am currently a senior at Adelphi University and I am a Communications Major with a concentration in Digital Media and Cinema Studies. I love writing and have written stories ever since I was a little girl. Once I graduate from Adelphi University I hope to become a screenwriter working for film or television. But until then you'll see me socializing with my friends and family, studying for the next exam, or writing my scripts in the library.