Finals Week: Game of Thrones Edition (SPOILER ALERT!)

Move over Winter, finals are coming. So, how do you think finals season would go down in Westeros? SPOILER ALERT: I can tell you right now, it wouldn’t be much different!

Finals Are Coming

As the Army of the Dead makes their way towards Winterfell, so are our approaching deadlines. However, I intend to stay among the Living… which means it’s time to stop procrastinating and get down to business.

game of thrones fall GIF

When You’re So Overwhelmed, You’re Actually Calm

It’s not like our impending fate is right in front of us or anything… right? A drink or two with friends can help alleviate finals stress but, PSA, don’t be like Tormund or you’ll be hungover for days!

game of thrones glug GIF by Nerdist.com 

Losing the Motivation to Study Off the Bat

Setting a specific time to study can pack a punch to your motivation, just like the Dothraki charging towards the Army of the Dead. You’re burned out in two minutes… or less. 

season 8 GIF by Game of Thrones

The Long Night vs. The All-Nighter

The Long Night at Winterfell? Please, more like The All-Nighter because I have 3 papers, 2 presentations, and an entire textbook to read by tomorrow.

season 8 GIF by Game of Thrones

Wait a Second… Another Paper?

Waking up at the crack of dawn to finish a paper and honing in on that 11:59pm deadline on Turnitin is definitely a “Jon Snow riding Rhaegal into battle” experience. 

jon snow dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

Finishing Your Senior Thesis

Arya Stark SLAYING the Night King is like finally submitting a major assignment that’s been destroying your life for the entire semester. 

shatter season 8 GIF by Game of Thrones

So, as college students, you can say we are battling our own finals and Game of Loans. Only a few weeks left, so go out and kick some ass!