This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

If you are a college student, then you know the need to start budgeting, which includes the food we eat. The money you spend on campus for the overpriced, not so good tasting food could be spent towards cooking something good and possibly something healthier.

Start your day right with the most important and my favorite meal of the day!

Breakfast

1. Nutella Stuffed French Toast

2. Tropical Green Smoothie

3. Egg Muffin Cups

4. Avocado Toast with Fried Egg

5. Yogurt and Berry Parfait

6. No Bake Nutella Bites

7. Overnight Maple Oatmeal

Usually, for me, I cook a big lunch so sometimes I  use whatever I cook for lunch for dinner too f there are leftovers it will be tomorrow’s lunch!

Lunch/Dinner

1. Chicken Enchilada Soup

2. BB Chicken French Bread Pizza

3. Taco Salad

4. Mexican Baked Tortellini Casserole

5. Cherry Summer Kale Salad

6. Chicken Thai Noodle Bowl

7. VEGGIE ROLL SUSHI BOWL WITH CREAMY SESAME-WASABI DRESSING

Dessert is amazing especially if you have a sweet tooth like me. Whenever I am stressed you can without a doubt find me baking in my kitchen.

Dessert

1. One Bowl Brownies

2. Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

3. Scones In A Toaster

4. Microwave Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie

5. Apple Fritter Cake

6. Chocolate Cookie Delight

7. Pineapple Orange Cake

I don’t know about you but all of this food is making me hungry. Just remember you don’t need to follow these recipes word for word, you can add your own spice to the mix!

Hello! My name is Shanisha! I am a Junior Nursing Major and part of the Levermore Global Scholars Program at Adelphi University. On campus, you will most likely find me in the Underground Cafe with my friends or at the Alice Brown Early Learning Center. These are my two favorite spots! I hope you are able to relate to the articles I write! Enjoy your day!! :)