The Easiest Way to Score Your Best Brows Yet (for Free!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Attention all Adelphi students: It’s happy (brow) hour and you’re invited! Her Campus Adelphi has partnered up with European Wax Center to bring you your best brows yet. 

We’re hosting an exclusive Happy Brow Hour on Friday 9/19 from 4-7 p.m.!

Since two is always better than one, the fab party will be held at both of EWC’s Merrick, N.Y. centers East and West at the same time, so feel free to take your pick or swing by both for twice the party. Enjoy a complimentary brow wax and mingle over mocktails and delish eats!

In the spirit of a true happy hour (the kind we know and love), European Wax Center will be accepting walk-ins only; no reservations necessary but don’t forget to RSVP here!

Bring your besties and get ready to wow with your amazing new brows—we know we will be!

We’ll see you at one of EWC’s Merrick centers for the party!

MERRICK EAST2095 Merrick Rd, Merrick, NY 11566

MERRICK WEST2071 Merrick Rd.Merrick, NY 11566

Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Natalie is a sophomore at Adelphi University where she studies Acting and English passionately. In between her studies, she enjoys jam-packing her schedule through writing for contentBase.co, holding a chair position on the Student Activities Board and shining on the stage in school productions. She loves cats, coffee, fashion and music almost as much as she does writing. Her goal as a journalist is to inspire as many ambitious, young people, like herself, to make the most of their lives as possible.