Days of The Week as Emojis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Sunday- Relaxed Face Emoji 

By the end of the weekend, you might feel refreshed and well rested. Youve had two days to regroup from the past week, and it’s a day to just relax and prepare for the week ahead! 

Monday- Crying Face Emoji 

No one likes Mondays, and I think the crying emoji pretty much sums up how it feels to have to wake up early and face a new week after a nice weekend break. 

Tuesday- Annoyed Face Emoji 

By Tuesday you’re ready for the week to be over already, but you aren’t quite over the hump of it yet. Realizing this might make your face look a little like this emoji.

Wedenesday- Camal Emoji

It’s hump day, and not only is Wednesday great because a camal the symbol of it, but because it’s the middle of the week. The heardest part is over, and now there are only two more days to go through. 

Thursday- Sleepy Face Emoji 

The week is almost over, and the various tasks and activies in the week are begining to take a toll on your energy. Being busy during the week is bound to be tiring, and it’s no surpise to find that you’re having trouble staying awake and longing for the weekend. 

Friday- Dancing Emoji 

It’s time to celebrate the fact that you’ce survived the week, and that the weekend is finally here! 

Saturday- Party Emoji

Saturday is a day/night to have fun however you want to, and celebrate your time off for the week! 

Melissa is a journalism student at Adelphi University, and hopes to one day write for magazines and/various media types.