Back To School Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

It’s that time of year again when we’re back in small stuff classrooms, the only light we see is from the smart board, and having to be quiet to not wake up your roomates. But hey, it isn’t all bad! Maybe you’re taking the class you’ve been dying to take, whether it be because of the professor or the course. On top of that, you get to come back to your old friends and reminisce on the memories of the past while making new memories with some new friends as well. Whether you’re hanging with friends or walking from one class to the next, here’s a few songs that are great for your back to school groove.

Be Ok- Ariana Grande

Fight Song – Rachel Platten

Me Too – Meghan Trainor

See You in September – The Happenings

Teenagers – My Chemical Romance

This Year – COOPER

Victorious – Panic! at the Disco

Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day

Under Preassure – Queen and David Bowie

Stressed Out – Twenty One Pilots Rise – Katy Perry

Cold Water – Major Lazer (ft. Justin Bieber & MO)

Closer – Chainsmokers and Halsey

Campus – Vampire Weekened

Wake Up – The Vamps

Hi, I'm Kait. I am currently a senior at Adelphi University and I am a Communications Major with a concentration in Digital Media and Cinema Studies. I love writing and have written stories ever since I was a little girl. Once I graduate from Adelphi University I hope to become a screenwriter working for film or television. But until then you'll see me socializing with my friends and family, studying for the next exam, or writing my scripts in the library.