ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Affordable Christmas Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Christmas time; everyone is so excited for the season and everything that comes along with Christmas day! One of the most exciting things involved in Christmas is presents! As excited as we all are for receiving gifts there is that pressure of what am I going to get everyone else?! And Even more so how am I going to afford gifts for everyone?! There are a 3 great gift ideas below that will help you save some money this Christmas season.

1)   Alex and Ani- This may seem like an expensive gift, but if you were to hand someone a gift card the average price for the gift card is $50 but the bracelet is half the price and even seems more personally than a simple gift card!

2)   DIY Picture Frame- Simple but effective! Go to Michaels and pick up a plain wood picture frame and decorate it to personalize the frame and add a picture of you the woman/man receiving the gift! Cheap and a great gift for any one in your life.

3)    Stuffed Animals- As cliché as it is getting a stuffed animal for your significant other is a cheap but effect way of giving gifts! Choose a stuffed animal that has some meaning to the person, weather it be their favorite animal or favorite color, it shows that you pay attention to them enough to know what they like!

These are not only great gifts because they are cheap but theyre also personal! Its perfect way to show someone you care about their life and interest and not breaking the bank in the process! Try to keep these few tips in mind when you are doing your Christmas shopping this winter season!

I am a student at Adelphi University pursing a degree in communications. I love all things beauty and lifestyle related! I have danced and acted my entire life and have a passion for stage and film.