Trust me, I know how hard it is to look like a kid. Lots of us have experienced the condescending attitudes of those who don’t believe our real age.
1. Driving struggles- whether its reaching the pedals of jerk policemen who don’t believe you have your license, driving can be difficult when you’re short or look younger than you are.
2. Do you even go here?- People don’t believe you’re in college, or even in high school!
3. Younger kids crush on you- since you look younger, the younger kids assume that you are….
4. Do you need a kids menu?- Many time while out at Applebees, I have been asked if I wanted crayons with my menu.
5. Aw, you’re so innocent! – Because you look younger, people expect you to act like a kid.
6. You could never sneak in ANYWHERE- whether it was an R rated movie when you were a kid or a 21+ nightclub now, it’s impossible to be convincing as your own age, let alone older!
7. You’ll like it when you’re older- which we probably will, but as of now, it sucks.