Mr Blair Kilpratrick: Campus Cutie!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

Name: Blair Kilpatrick

Hometown: Edinburgh

Year: 2nd

Degree: Petroleum Geology

HC: How would your friends describe you in three words?

Blair: Chilled, Preppy, Gentleman (or arsehole depending on what side of the bed I wake up on)

HC: Are you single or taken?

Blair: ‘Single’ – There’s hope for us yet, Keep an eye out for Mr Kilpatrick girls

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Blair: Intelligent. Someone who can chat and get on with anyone. Other than that I’m pretty easy going, I am a sucker for a good set of pins though!

HC: What would you do on your ideal day out?

Blair: Load the car with a BBQ, Rugby Ball, and hit the beach, preferably in good weather but this is Scotland so ill take what I can get.

HC: What do you love about Aberdeen?

Blair: The mates I have made at university and the eternal optimism of the locals for good weather

HC: What is your favourite night out in Aberdeen?

Blair: GAV Thursdays at Forum

HC: What kind of drunk are you?

Blair: Everyone needs a HUG!

HC: Tell us a random fact or habit about yourself?

Blair: I have more pairs of shoes than your average Beverly Hills housewife. 

HC: What was your most embarrassing moment?

Blair: I tend to get myself into embarrassing situations fairly often so its hard to pick one, but if you spend any time around me you’ll probably know about a fair few of them. She hasn’t seen Star Wars is all I will say to those in the know.

HC: What was your most proud moment?

Blair: Getting into university, to study the subject that I really wanted to study.

HC: Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years’ time?

Blair: Great job, Sports car, Australian beach house, living the dream.

HC: Would you ever come back to Aberdeen?!

Blair: I can’t see myself being tied to a specific location after university but I don’t see why not at some point down the line.

HC: Finally and obviously most importantly, if you could have any super power what would it be and why?

Blair: Teleportation, because there is so much of the world I want to see and planes are just such a hassle.

Currently a 2nd year student studying English Literature at the University of Aberdeen.