HCAU’s Inspirational Quotes To Live By

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

Members of HCAU certainly have some inspirational quotes that they like to live by. This week we collected them all and here they are!

Eszter Solyom

Shannon Dharmaratne

“Life is too short. Eat Bread”

Katherine Price 

Eszter Csorba

“Once one of my wise French friends said to me: “I won’t settle for a Pierre I need a Jean-Philippe”. Which actually means never settle for less than you deserve.”

Holly Judge

Mauragh Scott

“The only way out is through”

Jade Kay

Emily Sullivan

“Do what you want cus nobody really cares”

Ellen Vinke

Meridyth Alderson

• “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and winks”

• “it’s your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don’t take yourself to seriously, pretty soon you can find the humour in our everyday lives. And sometimes it can be a lifesaver.”- Betty White

• “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that some things are more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. From now on you’ll be traveling the road between who you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make the journey.” (If you don’t know this quote then that’s a crime, But it’s from Mia’s dad in The princess diaries)

• “Expect the bull***t but never accept it”

Amy Catlow

Matthew Peers

• “better late than never”

• “it’s been a hard week, I deserve a takeaway”

Holly Judge

Aberdeen '19

MA English Graduate 2018 and PGDE Secondary (English) student 2018-19. President of Her Campus Aberdeen 2018-2019