Campus Cutie: Miss Cara Simpson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

This week, Her Campus had the pleasure of sitting down with the wonderfully cute Cara Simpson!

Name: Cara

Age: 20

Hometown: Glasgow

Degree: English Lit and Politics

When it comes to boys do you think you have a type and if so, what is it?

My type would probably be guys that have beards and wear sensible jumpers! But also I wouldn’t turn a guy down who was genuine, nice and just plain lovely. Definitely not into cockiness!

What is something no one knows about you?

Hmm….I played guitar for two years but I totally hated it and switched to Euphonium (HC: we had to Google this its basically a baby tuba!)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?

In 10 years, I will be unemployed but will feel fulfilled knowing I’m not working for a capitalist corrupt society or working a horrible retail job, and being a total corporate sell out. (You have to hand it to Cara for keeping it real, as always!)

If you could give your first year self any advice what would it be?

Don’t stress so much about hardly knowing people and feeling like you need to be best friends with everyone you meet, friendships will eventually fall into place as they should!

Currently a 3rd year undergraduate at the University of Aberdeen studying English Literature. And the President and Editor in Chief of Her Campus Aberdeen.