The 10 Emotional Stages of Getting Tickets to See Beyonce

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.
  1. Is this even real? BEYONCÉ BEYONCÉ BEYONCÉ! Is coming to Glasgow! I CAN’T EVEN. I can’t breathe. This is too much. Okay – WOW. I’m definitely going to meet Queen Bey!

2. Okay, maybe I won’t meet her but I can definitely see her. How much are tickets? If they are less than £100, I don’t even have to increase my overdraft. Yess! £77, GET IN!

3. Wait, when is the presale? Monday? Okay, good – get the whole squad on that. Wait, I wonder if Beyoncé wants to join our squad? Yes, she definitely will, we are super cool and sassy and fierce after all!

4. Okay today’s the day. Refresh browser… Open another browser… Refresh again. Check time. Two minutes. Stare at screen. Refresh.

5. WAIT… WHAT? How can there be no tickets?! REFRESH!

6. Yesss, four tickets in our price range!

7. Thank the Beyoncé gods for pre-saved credit card information! BUY NOW.

8. *FIST PUMP* *FIST PUMP* *SASSY BEYONCÉ DANCE*

9. *remember I’m in the library and die of embarrassment*

10. Back to reality. Play it cool, gals – we are going to see Beyoncé. *completely fails at playing it cool*

(a very excited) HCXO <3

Lisa Howe

Aberdeen

Aspiring to be a Disney Princess. Lover of gin and coffee. 4th year economics and management student. (Listed from high-low priority).
Laura Rennie is currently a fifth year Diploma in Legal Practice student at the University of Aberdeen. After four years studying in the Granite City she couldn't quite drag herself away from it so decided to stick around for one more year. Previously a features writer and secretary of Her Campus Aberdeen when it was founded, she is now very excited to be captaining the little pink ship this year. She loves cups of tea, fairy lights, musicals, trashy TV and is a blogger and member of Her Campus Blogger Network in her spare time.