On Saturday April 26 at Northeastern University in Boston, MA, Her Campus is hosting our first-ever National Pre-Collegiette Conference and we can’t wait to see you there!
This conference is for high school students (pre-collegiettes!) and their parents, and will cover everything you need to know to get ready for college (no matter what year in school you are)–from the nitty gritty of college apps, to how to pick the best college for you, to how to navigate applying for internships, to how to stay healthy in college, to what living with a roommate is like, and much, much more.
Here are just a couple reasons to drop everything (else) on April 26:
- Find out exactly what it’s like to be in college from tons of real college girls who will spill on everything from study tips to studying abroad
- Hear from a real college admissions officer, college nutritionist, leading college coaches, and internship advisors
- Get inspired by our keynote speaker Jessica Bashelor, founder of The Handle Bar Indoor Cycling Studio in Boston and Northeastern 2010 graduate
- Attend panels, workshops, and talks by guest speakers from Harvard, Tufts, and more
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast provided by Maia Yogurt and Temptations Cafe and a free lunch catered by Chipotle
- Nosh on yummy snacks from Popchips, Neuro, and more
- Leave with a sweet goody bag stuffed with products from our favorite partners including Intel, Popchips, Chipotle, Wrentham Premium Outlets and many more!
- Win amazing raffle prizes including devices from Intel, Jack Roger Sandals, Chipotle Catering and more!
- Watch a fun fashion show demonstrating college dos & don’ts and how to transition your high school wardrobe
A few of our distinguished speakers:
Owner, The Handle Bar Indoor Cycling Studio
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Tufts University
Robin Johnson Warrington
Counselor, Harvard University Bureau of Study Counsel
College Admissions Consultant, JAL Admissions Consulting, LLC
SPOTS ARE FILLING UP, SO REGISTER NOW!
Questions? Email HStoHC@hercampus.com. Already coming? Tweet about it with #HStoHC.
We are so excited to be hosting this conference and can’t wait to see you there! Thank you to our partners Intel, Chipotle, Maia Yogurt, Neuro, Popchips and Temptations Cafe for supporting the National Pre-Collegiette Conference.