During fall semester we count down the days until winter break, when we can kick back, relax, open presents and enjoy the holiday spirit. The first week or so at home met all of our expectations. However, slowly but surely, the winter break blues start to kick in, and we’re just itching for it to be over so we can be back at college already. Here are the telltale signs that you’re totally over winter break.
1. You’re running out of things to watch on Netflix.
2. Your high school friends aren’t nearly as fun as you remembered.
3. Everything your parents say and do is beyond annoying.
4. You find yourself missing having work to do.
5. You choose to take naps when you’re not even tired just to kill time.
6. The excitement of homemade food has officially worn off.
7. You beg to run errands just so you can have something to do.
8. You miss your cluttered, shoebox-sized dorm room and lumpy twin bed.
9. You’re actually looking forward to going to class again.
Winter break always starts off as the perfect relief from a hectic fall semester, but after the boredom sets in, we can’t wait to go back to school.