We know plenty of delicious pumpkin dessert recipes, but now, you can apparently get your pumpkin fix without even turning on an oven. This fall, pumpkin-flavored products are all the rage, but we have to admit we’re skeptical about more than a few of them. Here are some of those pumpkin-flavored foods that we’re not sure belong on the shelves (even if it is just for a limited time).
1. Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Parmesan Pasta Sauce
Though we’ve been torn between red sauce and white sauce, we can’t say we’ve ever felt tempted by an orange pasta sauce before.
2. Country Crock Pumpkin Spice Butter Spread
Some things were just not meant to be spreadable, and we think pumpkin spice might be one of them.
3. Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles
When it comes to Pringles cans, once we pop, we can’t stop—but this time, we don’t think we’ll have that problem.
4. Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
There may be some wacky vodka flavors out there, but we’re pretty sure this one takes the cake (or pie!).
5. Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows
We must admit that these would make for some pretty interesting s’mores.
6. Rossi Pumpkin Spice Pasta
What else would we pair with our Pumpkin Parmesan pasta sauce?
7. Kraft Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread
All that’s missing is a pumpkin spice bagel to spread this on!
8. Thomas’ Pumpkin Spice English Muffins
We think we’ll stick with our plain nooks and crannies.