1. When you have a roommate, it can be difficult to ever get any time to yourself.
2. Concentrating on schoolwork is nearly impossible when she’s in the room.
3. Your sleep schedules won’t be exactly the same,
4. and her schedule can even be completely erratic.
5. Chances are, your roommate is going to steal some of your food.
6. You can’t have total control of the TV at all times (or keep your roommate quiet when you’re trying to watch your shows).
7. A roommate always wants to know what you’re up to…
8. …and always wants to tell you about her day.
9. You have to share a bathroom with your roommate… and you might get ready for class at the same time.
10. She may have habits that get under your skin.
11. She’ll “borrow” your clothes without asking…
12. …and snoop through all your private belongings.
13. You never know when your roommate might invite all her friends over…
14. …or, worse, her significant other, who never leaves.
15. And if your roommate brings someone back to the room when she thinks you’re asleep, you can end up quite traumatized.
16. Having a roommate means having to compromise your definition of personal space.
17. Worst of all, even when you do have the room to yourself for a little while, you never know exactly when your roommate is going to come back.