When we make mistakes, we learn a valuable lesson and can warn others to not do as we did. However, there a few mistakes every collegiette must make for herself before she can know better. Here are a few blunders that every collegiette experiences at some time in her college career.
1. Signing up for an 8 a.m. class on Mondays.
2. Deciding to drink the jungle juice without knowing what’s in it.
3. Getting way too dressed up for a casual party.
4. Getting way too into a theme party when everyone else decided not to dress up.
5. Ordering an entire pizza for yourself at 2 a.m.
6. Starting a 10-page paper at midnight the night before it’s due.
7. Skipping class to have a Netflix marathon.
8. Sleeping in too late at a hook-up’s place and doing the walk of shame through a busy campus.
9. Having a very public make-out session.
10. Forgetting to study for a midterm.
11. Pulling an all-nighter to work on an assignment (or catch up on your TV shows).
12. Going to a fitness class you thought would be manageable (that turns out to be way too challenging).
13. Spending a crazy amount of money at a bar.
14. Drinking too much the night before an early class or important commitment.
15. Pregaming too hard before going out for the night.
16. Signing up for a free credit card (and subsequently racking up massive debt).
17. Getting hung up on a crush who simply isn’t worth your time.