Going out every weekend can get real old, real fast. It’s not that we don’t like spending time with our friends, we’re just tired of the never-changing frat party and burnt out local bars. Sure, the occasional night out is great—but we just can’t handle booze-filled weekend after weekend anymore. Instead of being frustrated with us, you have to understand the following:
1. There are other ways to hang out with us
Shopping, concerts, movies… or *shocker* just hanging out.
2. We’re not “boring”
3. We’re down to be your DD, but that’s not all we’re good for
4. There are more perks to staying in than you might think…
Like saving money.
5. And no hangovers
6. We don’t judge you just because you still like going out
7. But listening to countless stories about blacking out can get old
8. The occasional night we do want to go out is bound to be crazy
We gotta get it out of our system.