So maybe we’ve never broken the Internet, and we don’t have our own published book of selfies. But believe it or not, Kim Kardashian West can be relatable. She may not be a college student, but every now and then, she has moments that drive us to think maybe, just maybe she lived as a collegiette in a previous life. Here’s 13 experiences all collegiettes can relate to, as told by this contour-slaying, selfie-taking reality star.
1. We’re all too familiar with the freshman 15.
2. And it’s enough to ruin our psyche.
3. We’ve mastered the art of procrastination.
4. And sometimes we go a little overboard with the Pinot.
5. There are probably five selfies for every non-selfie in our camera reel.
6. And we are willing to selfie anywhere, any time!
7. Our crushes can never seem to pick up what we’re putting down.
8. And we can never get rid of our exes for good.
9. We’ve all worn a questionable outfit…or two.
10. Not to mention choosing an outfit for literally ANYTHING feels like rocket science!
11. We’re experts at bottling our emotions.
12. Yet, most of the time we don’t even understand our own feelings.
13. And sadly, we still haven’t mastered applying makeup—no matter how much we do it!