Heading back to school means a new wardrobe, but your phone needs a makeover, too! Check out Her Campus’s favorite iPhone cases for the back-to-school season. We wish we could have them all!
1. Belkin – Lego Builder Case, $39.99
Take us back to kindergarten, please! This iPhone 5 case is adorable, and it can attach to actual Lego pieces!
2. Agent18 – Chevron Case, $19.99
We love this bold chevron pattern, and the coral color is perfect for the fall.
3. Agent18 – Vintage Floral Case, $19.99
The painted vintage roses on this case are just subtle enough to keep it from being over the top, and also give it a romantic feel.
4. Agent 18 – Velocity Case, $14.99
This bright pink case is both cheaper than the other ones on this list and highly functional. The medical-grade silicone material keeps your iPhone from slipping on hard surfaces.
5. Agent 18 – Shock Hybrid Case, $29.99
We love the minimalistic design of this case. The case also includes both a hard plastic shell and a silicone casing to protect your phone.
6. Agent 18 – StripeVest Case, $29.99
We love pink and blue stripes! This case definitely gives off a nautical, preppy feel.
7. Agent 18 – SlimShield Limited Case, $16.98
The red and blue stripes give this case an athletic vibe. And we love the super sleek, plain white background!
8. Agent 18 – SlimShield Case, $24.99
Another super minimalistic iPhone case—this one is a lovely mint green!
9. Agent 18 – Hero Hybrid Case, $27.98
The hardwood look of this case just screams sophistication. This case is perfect for a classy collegiette!
10. LifeProof – nüüd Case, $89.99
This one’s for iPhones that can’t seem to stay in our hands! LifeProof consistently makes the most durable cases; the wraparound protection makes it water-, dust-, and drop-resistant.
Which case is your favorite, collegiettes? Let us know in the comments below!